Distinguished in mountain festival luxury, the Telluride Jazz Festival Patron Experience will now feature a private opening concert with Grammy Award winning artist Macy Gray at the historic Sheridan Opera House on Thursday, August 3, 2017.
Set in the heart of downtown Telluride, the opening concert is the final addition to the enhanced 2017 Patron Experience which will treat pass-holders to top-of-the-line festival amenities making for a truly elegant and memorable experience. The opening concert joins a fleet of fresh upgrades to the Patron Experience including a one-of-a-kind, on-stage seated viewing area accompanied by a full stage-side hosted bar.
The Telluride Jazz Festival is proud to present the first and only festival in Telluride with on-stage viewing for attendees. The viewing area offers an unparalleled festival environment allowing pass-holders to get as close to the music as possible while taking in a breathtaking mountain backdrop.
Macy Gray’s performance will showcase her distinct vocals backed by a full jazz band performing material from her profound R&B and pop career. With a maximum capacity of 265 attendees, the historic Sheridan Opera House is the ideal venue to extend a truly warm and rustic welcome to the festival. The opening concert will be held exclusively for Patron Experience pass-holders on Thursday, August 3. Doors will open at 8:30 and concert will start at 9:00 pm.
Check out the complete list of amenities for pass-holders of the Patron Experience:
- On-Stage Viewing with Hosted Bar - Watch your favorite performance from the side of the Main Stage. Covered on-stage seating offers the most intimate festival experience possible. Experience a clear view of performers and the beautiful Town Park backdrop with an open bar featuring craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails within arm’s reach.
- Wine and Dine with the artists Backstage - Patrons can enjoy special backstage access featuring catered meals by chef Josh Klein, a complimentary bar, covered dining area and upscale, patron restrooms.
- Opening Concert with Macy Gray - Kick off the weekend with an intimate live performance on Thursday, August 3rd at the historic Sheridan Opera House before the Festival gets underway in Telluride Town Park.
- Private Jazz Brunch - Enjoy a catered brunch by Telluride's finest chefs along with live music to start your day off in style on the morning of Saturday, August 5th at Rustico Ristorante.
- Meet and Greet with Select Jazz Artists - Patrons will have the opportunity to meet and get to know select Festival artists.
- Complimentary bar with craft beer, select wine and specialty cocktails - Enjoy an open bar all weekend long showcasing the best in craft beer, select wine and specialty cocktails at stage-view bars in the Patron Area.
- ‘Jazz After Dark’ Entry Both Nights - “Jazz After Dark” is a series of late night shows on Friday and Saturday nights located in various venues throughout Telluride. Patrons can attend three different shows each night.
- Access to Patron/VIP Area - Enjoy the music from an exclusive, less crowded Patron/VIP Area inside the festival with uninterrupted stage views, a covered, heated lounge with relaxed seating complete with yard games and fire pits.
- Unobstructed Seated Viewing Area In Front of Stage - The VIP area offers a clear and up-close view of the stage featuring one of the most intimate concert experiences available.
- Patron Restrooms - Dedicated, upscale restrooms will be available in the VIP and Patron Area.
- Patron and VIP Priority Check-In at Box Office
- Priority Festival Entry - Patrons will receive early, priority entry into the Festival and Jazz After Dark shows.
- Free entry to the Telluride Historical Museum
Passes are on sale now, the word is out and supplies are extremely limited! Don't hesitate to reserve your Patron Experience today!