world class festival luxury experience
The Patron Experience is by far the best way to attend the Telluride Jazz Festival! With an on-stage seated viewing area (limited) and catered meals with the artists backstage, Patron pass-holders will be treated to a weekend of world-class music, decadent food and drinks all surrounded by the unparalleled views of Telluride Town Park.
Patron Passes include a charitable donation to The Telluride Society for Jazz, a nonprofit 501(c)(3), and supports music education and artist workshops throughout the festival. As such, a portion of the ticket cost ($200 on Early Bird Passes and $400 on Regular Passes) can be deducted on income taxes as a charitable contribution.
PATRON EXPERIENCE AMENITIES:
- On-Stage Viewing with Hosted Bar - Watch your favorite performance from the side of the Main Stage. Covered on-stage seating offers the most intimate festival experience possible. Experience a clear view of performers and the beautiful Town Park backdrop with an open bar featuring craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails within arms reach.
- Wine and Dine with the artists Backstage - Patrons can enjoy special backstage access featuring catered meals by chef Josh Klein, a complimentary bar, covered dining area and upscale, patron restrooms. The full menu will be announced in Spring 2018.
- Private Opening Concert with Sammy Miller and the Congregation - Kick off the festival with a private opening concert at the historic Sheridan Opera House on Thursday, August 2, 2018. With a maximum capacity of 265 attendees, the historic Sheridan Opera House is the ideal venue to extend a truly warm and rustic welcome to the festival.
- Opening Reception - Open the festival on Thursday, August 2 alongside fellow Patrons, the Telluride Society for Jazz Board Members and festival staff at Rustico Ristorante's romantic open-air patio. Indulge in a catered menu of decadent hors d'oeuvres and an open bar with craft beer, wine and cocktails accompanied by live music from the Telluride Student All-Stars Jazz Ensemble. For the Patron Opening Reception menu, click here.
- Complimentary bar with craft beer, select wine and specialty cocktails - Enjoy an open bar all weekend long showcasing the best in craft beer, select wine and specialty cocktails at stage-view bars in the Patron Area.
- Jazz After Dark Entry Both Night
- Access to "The Final Waltz" Closing Show - The 2018 Telluride Jazz Festival concludes on Sunday, August 5th with a special performance by Cory Henry & The Funk Apostles at The Liberty Bar & Lounge. This profoundly talented keyboardist, with his group of handpicked musicians, stretches the boundaries of what funk should sound like and where it should take the listener. They test the limit of what's possible, turning funk and jazz and soul into a most delicious musical stew. This energetic show is sure to be a memorable way to end the 2018 Festival.
- Eligible to purchase Safari Cabanas - Safari Cabanas are the ultimate way for groups to attend the Telluride Jazz Festival! Enjoy the Main Stage entertainment from the comfort of your own Colorado Yurt Cimarron Tent curated with luxurious conveniences and a concierge service. These specialty tents are outfitted with comfortable decor, a covered front porch, fire pit and relaxed seating for eight. Safari Cabanas are a great place for groups to spend the day or just call their home base in Telluride Town Park. For more info, click here.
- Access to Patron/VIP Area - New location for 2018! Enjoy the music from an exclusive, less crowded Patron/VIP Area inside the festival with uninterrupted stage views and a covered, heated lounge with relaxed seating. The Patron/VIP area also features yard games and fire pits.
- Unobstructed Seated Viewing Area In Front of Stage - The VIP area offers a clear and up-close view of the stage featuring one of the most intimate concert experiences available.
- Free Massage - Enjoy the benefits of free massages provided on-site in the Patron Area daily from 3:00 - 6:00 pm from our team of licensed practitioners. Take your festival experience to the next level! Relieve your pain, stress, and anxiety while increasing your relaxation and general wellness through the healing powers of massage therapy.
- Patron Restrooms - Dedicated, upscale restrooms will be available in the VIP and Patron Area.
- Patron and VIP Priority Check-In at Box Office
- Priority Entry - Patrons will receive early, priority entry into the Festival and Jazz After Dark shows.
- Free entry to the Telluride Historical Museum
Early Bird Patron Passes were $650 per person and sold out in record time! Regular priced Patron Passes are on sale now. Note: Patron Passes are only available in limited quantities.