Festival Food & Shopping
In addition to three days of world-class music, festival attendees can enjoy a wide variety of festival food and craft vendors at the 2018 Telluride Jazz Festival! From delicious wraps, pizza, warm coffee and vegan options, the tasty food vendor menus will keep your taste buds satisfied all weekend long. Shop at the local craft booths for fine jewelry, clothing and keepsakes. Explore all of the vendors below!
- Burritos - Locally sourced Raquilitas flour tortilla filled with seasoned black beans, cilantro, lime, white rice, shredded cheese, house-made salsa, and sour cream. Add your choice of Red Bird chicken, carnitas, fajita veggie, steak (Scanga) or sweet potato
- Tacos - All corn Raquilitas tortillas filled with cilantro, lime, red onion and cabbage mix. Add your choice of Red Bird chicken, carnitas, fajita veggie, steak (Scanga) or sweet potato
- Nachos - All corn Raquilitas tortilla chips, red onion, black beans, cabbage, tomato, chili con queso, house-made salsa, sour cream, cilantro, jalapeños. Add your choice of Red Bird chicken, carnitas, fajita veggie, steak (Scanga) or sweet potato
- Green Chili
- Pizza - Pepperoni, Cheese, Gourmet, Veggie
- Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownies
- Pink Lemonade, Ice Tea, Assorted Drinks
- Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Tempura Chicken Nuggets
- Waffle Fries
- Soft Pretzels
- Lattes & Cappuccino
- Hot Chocolate
Signature Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Old School – Choice of cheddar, mozzarella or smoked gouda
- Mac Daddy – Smoked gouda, caramelized red onion, homemade mac n cheese
- Caprese – Mozzarella, tomato, basil pesto aioli, balsamic reduction
- Italian Job – Genoa salami, mozzarella, basil pesto aioli, balsamic reduction
- Let it Brie – Brie, baby arugula, strawberry preserves
- Southern Special – Hot pimento cheese and bacon
- Cheese Dream – Cheddar, tomato, bacon
- Wake n Bake - Cheddar, mozzarella, fried egg, bacon, maple syrup or sriracha
- Fresh salads – All Available Vegan
- Watermelon Salad – local watermelon, mint, almond, red onion, feta
- Mediterranean Chop – cucumber, tomato, red onion, feta in a Greek vinaigrette
- Loaded veggie pasta salad – tricolor rotini in a vinaigrette with cucumber, tomato, bell pepper, red onion, carrots, black olive and zucchini
- Electric Lemonade – Fresh-squeezed, honey-sweetened lemonade with mottled blueberries and a splash of beet juice
- Mint-cucumber water
Loki is the original “All-In- One Outdoor Clothing Company” specializing in patented convertible hand and face warmth, backpack-able pockets and all-in-one convertible accessories. Loki was founded by the mountain climbing Anderson brothers in Colorado. Dirk and Seth wanted gear that would change with the weather for mountains and everyday adventure. They named Loki for the Nordic shape-changing god of mischief and trickery.
Handmade sterling silver and mixed metal jewelry.
We adore adorning people. We love the moment when a woman puts something on and feels like they are ready to go meet the world. There is nothing more satisfying than bringing out someone’s inner beauty. This is why I do what I do. In our everyday world, there is nothing more gratifying than helping make someone feel beautiful.
- Assorted fine jewelry
We have handmade, fair trade jewelry created for the modern woman who wants unique, beautiful and original designs, made with natural materials, like leather and silk using gemstones and crystals.
The Freelosophy clothing is made with love in beautiful, cotton lycra perfect for a new generation of women who want to be sexy, unique and comfortable. These clothes can be worn for dancing, yoga, work or play, but are so comfortable they can also be worn to bed. With great honor we started FREELOSOPHY in 2016, as an effort to stop child sex trafficking in this world. To help in the cause, we donate 10% of our profits to Love146.org.
- Sterling silver necklaces and earrings
Handmade in Denver, CO!
- Hope Pants
- Sway Jackets
- Daphne Pants
- Gypsy Tunic
- Calypso Dresses
- Rapture Dresses
- Stella Tanks
- Layla Halter