The Patron Experience is by far the best way to attend the Telluride Jazz Festival! With an on-stage seated viewing area (limited) and catered meals with the artists backstage, Patron pass-holders will be treated to a weekend of world-class music, decadent food and drinks all surrounded by the unparalleled views of Telluride Town Park.
Patron Passes include a charitable donation to The Telluride Society for Jazz, a nonprofit 501(c)(3), and supports music education and artist workshops throughout the festival. As such, a portion of the ticket cost ($200 on Early Bird Passes and $400 on Regular Passes) can be deducted on income taxes as a charitable contribution.
PATRON EXPERIENCE AMENITIES:
- On-Stage Viewing with Hosted Bar - Watch your favorite performance from the side of the Main Stage. Covered on-stage seating offers the most intimate festival experience possible. Experience a clear view of performers and the beautiful Town Park backdrop with an open bar featuring craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails within arms reach.
- Wine and Dine with the artists Backstage - Patrons can enjoy special backstage access featuring catered meals by chef Josh Klein, a complimentary bar, covered dining area and upscale, patron restrooms. The full menu will be announced in Spring 2018.
- Private Opening Concert - Kick off the festival with a private opening concert at the historic Sheridan Opera House on Thursday, August 2, 2018. With a maximum capacity of 265 attendees, the historic Sheridan Opera House is the ideal venue to extend a truly warm and rustic welcome to the festival.
- Opening Reception - Open the festival on Thursday, August 2nd alongside fellow Patrons, the Telluride Society for Jazz Board Members and festival staff. Indulge in a catered menu of decadent hors d'oeuvres and an open bar with craft beer, wine and cocktails accompanied by live music from the Telluride Student All-Stars Jazz Ensemble. The Patron Opening Reception Menu will be announced in Spring 2018.
- Complimentary bar with craft beer, select wine and specialty cocktails - Enjoy an open bar all weekend long showcasing the best in craft beer, select wine and specialty cocktails at stage-view bars in the Patron Area.
- Jazz After Dark Entry Both Nights
- Eligible to purchase Safari Cabanas - Safari Cabanas are the ultimate way for groups to attend the Telluride Jazz Festival! Enjoy the Main Stage entertainment from the comfort of your own Colorado Yurt Cimarron Tent curated with luxurious conveniences and a concierge service. These specialty tents are outfitted with comfortable decor, a covered front porch, fire pit and relaxed seating for eight. Safari Cabanas are a great place for groups to spend the day or just call their home base in Telluride Town Park. For more info, click here.
- Access to Patron/VIP Area - New location for 2018! Enjoy the music from an exclusive, less crowded Patron/VIP Area inside the festival with uninterrupted stage views and a covered, heated lounge with relaxed seating. The Patron/VIP area also features yard games and fire pits.
- Unobstructed Seated Viewing Area In Front of Stage - The VIP area offers a clear and up-close view of the stage featuring one of the most intimate concert experiences available.
- Patron Restrooms - Dedicated, upscale restrooms will be available in the VIP and Patron Area.
- Patron and VIP Priority Check-In at Box Office
- Priority Entry - Patrons will receive early, priority entry into the Festival and Jazz After Dark shows.
- Free entry to the Telluride Historical Museum
Early Bird Patron Passes are $650 per person and will go on sale Tuesday, December 12th at 10 am (MT). Regular priced Patron Passes will go on sale Thursday, February 1, 2018. Note: Patron Passes are only available in limited quantities.