2017 Patron Experience Pass features refined and improved amenities and more!
The best way to attend the Telluride Jazz Festival just got even better! In 2017, the Festival has taken everything needed to make your weekend as good as it can possibly be and wrapped it all into the new Patron Experience. Patrons will be treated to a truly elegant and memorable experience of world-class Jazz coupled with the beauty of Telluride.
With a $200 savings on the regular-priced Patron Experience Pass, Early Bird Passes offer the highest value of all festival passes and are extremely limited in quantities. In addition, a portion of the ticket cost, $200, can be deducted on income taxes as a charitable donation to the Telluride Society for Jazz.
The new Patron Experience features the absolute best in Festival-enhancing amenities. Read all about the new experience below.
- The Buddy Pass (New!)** - Early Bird Patron Pass purchasers will receive a "Buddy Pass" - a complimentary single-day Festival Patron Pass allowing passholders to bring a friend.
- Private Opening Concert (New!) - Kick off the weekend with an intimate live performance on Thursday, August 3rd before the Festival gets underway in Telluride Town Park.
- Meet and Greet with Select Jazz Artists (New!) - Patrons will have the opportunity to meet and get to know select Festival artists at the new Opening Concert held on Thursday, August 3rd.
- Private Jazz Brunch (New!) - Enjoy a catered brunch on the morning of Saturday, August 5th by Telluride's finest chefs to start one of your day off in style.
- Unobstructed Seated Viewing Area In Front of Stage - The patron area offers a clear and up-close view of the stage featuring one of the most intimate concert experiences available.
- Complimentary bar with beer, wine and specialty cocktails (Enhanced!) - Enjoy an open bar all weekend long showcasing craft beer, select wine and specialty cocktails at stage-view bars in the Patron Area.
- Catered Meals (Enhanced!) - Catered meals will be available in the patron area throughout the festival.
- Patron VIP Restrooms (New!) - Dedicated, upscale restrooms will be available in the Patron Area.
- Priority Entry - Patrons will receive early, priority entry into the festival and Jazz After Dark shows.
**Buddy Passes are valid for Town Park Festival events only. Jazz Brunch, Private Opening Concert and Jazz After Dark show entry are not included.
Set your calendar reminders, Early Bird Patron Passes ($650) will go on sale December 15, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. (MT) and are very limited in quantities! For more info, click below.