Early Bird Patron Experience Passes are on sale now and available in limited quantities! With a $200 savings on the regular-priced Patron Experience Pass, Early Bird Passes offer the highest value of all festival passes. A portion of the ticket cost, $200, can be deducted on income taxes as a charitable donation to the Telluride Society for Jazz.
The new Patron Experience features the absolute best in Festival-enhancing amenities.
- The Buddy Pass (New!)** - Early Bird Patron Pass purchasers will receive a "Buddy Pass" - a complimentary single-day Festival Patron Pass allowing passholders to bring a friend.
- Private Opening Concert (New!) - Kick off the weekend with an intimate live performance on Thursday, August 3rd before the Festival gets underway in Telluride Town Park.
- Meet and Greet with Select Jazz Artists (New!) - Patrons will have the opportunity to meet and get to know select Festival artists at the new Opening Concert held on Thursday, August 3rd.
- Private Jazz Brunch (New!) - Enjoy a catered brunch on the morning of Saturday, August 5th by Telluride's finest chefs to start one of your day off in style.
- Unobstructed Seated Viewing Area In Front of Stage - The patron area offers a clear and up-close view of the stage featuring one of the most intimate concert experiences available.
- Complimentary bar with beer, wine and specialty cocktails (Enhanced!) - Enjoy an open bar all weekend long showcasing craft beer, select wine and specialty cocktails at stage-view bars in the Patron Area.
- Catered Meals (Enhanced!) - Catered meals will be available in the patron area throughout the festival.
- Patron VIP Restrooms (New!) - Dedicated, upscale restrooms will be available in the Patron Area.
- Priority Entry - Patrons will receive early, priority entry into the festival and Jazz After Dark shows.
**Buddy Passes are valid for Town Park Festival events only. Jazz Bruch, Private Opening Concert and Jazz After Dark show entry are not included.