Just announced and new for 2017, the Telluride Jazz Festival has added a VIP Experience to the list of Festival pass options. The VIP Experience features a weekend with access to the exclusive Patron/VIP area inside the Festival grounds with a covered, heated lounge with unobstructed stage views, seating in front of the stage, a hosted bar with craft beer, select wine and specialty cocktails, private, up-scale restrooms and more! Let's break it all down:
- Complimentary bar with craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails - Enjoy an open bar all weekend long showcasing the best of craft beer, select wine and specialty cocktails at stage-view bars in the VIP Area.
- Eligible to purchase Safari Cabanas - Safari Cabanas are the ultimate way for groups to attend the Telluride Jazz Festival! Enjoy the Main Stage entertainment from the comfort of your own Colorado Yurt Cimmaron Tent curated with luxurious conveniences and a concierge service. These specialty tents are outfitted with comfortable decor, a covered front porch, fire pit and relaxed seating for eight. Safari Cabanas are a great place for groups to spend the day or just call their home base in Telluride Town Park. For more info, click here.
- Exclusive Patron/VIP Area - Enjoy the music from an exclusive, less crowded Patron/VIP Area inside the festival with uninterrupted stage views and relaxed seating in a covered, heated lounge. The Patron/VIP area also features yard games and fire pits.
- Unobstructed Seated Viewing Area In Front of Stage - The VIP area offers a clear and up-close view of the stage in one of the most intimate live music experiences available.
- Priority Check-In at Box Office
- Priority Entry - Patrons will receive early, priority entry into the festival grounds each day.
- VIP Restrooms - Dedicated, upscale restrooms will be available in the VIP and Patron Area.
VIP Passes are $450 per person and will go on sale February 1st, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. (MT). Note: VIP Passes are extremely limited in quantities.