Camping Passes On Sale Now
With the festival grounds and scenic hiking trails located only steps away, camping is the ultimate way to experience all that Telluride Town Park has to offer. A Camping Pass includes access to the Festival Campground from Thursday, August 2nd to Monday, August 6th. The Festival Campground is located on the festival grounds.
- A campground host will be on duty throughout the festival to answer questions and provide assistance when needed.
- Campsites are first-come, first-serve. You cannot reserve a specific site. Please note that festival camping is more of a social experience than a wilderness experience. Expect camping to be close to your neighbors. A campground host will be on duty to help you find an available campsite and to answer any questions. Please respect your neighbors.
- Camping passes are sold per person and per vehicle - not per site.
- Camping passes are valid for four nights, Thursday through Sunday of the festival. The campground opens to campground pass holders at 8:00 am on Thursday. Campground pass holders must load out by 11:00 am on Monday. You may camp in the campground before Thursday, but will need pay the town's campground fee.
- The campground is open 24 hours a day. You may arrive and set up camp 24 hours a day.
- Single day camping passes are not available. You may camp one day - however, the cost is still the price of four days.
- Children 11 and under are free. Children must be accompanied by adult supervision.
- Only Festival Pass-holders may purchase Camping Passes. In other words, you cannot camp in the campground unless you are attending the Festival. You must have both a camping pass and Festival pass to enter the campground during the Festival.
- Restroom and shower facilities are available in the campground (flushing toilets and all). Cold showers are free - there is a charge for hot showers, so bring lots of quarters.
RV & vehicle Information
- You must purchase a vehicle or RV pass to park your vehicle in the campground.
- Campers without a vehicle or RV pass will be allowed to drive in to the campground for a 30 minute grace period to drop off your camping gear in the campground. Afterwards, you will be directed to park your vehicle in a designated parking lot off-site. Note: there is an abundance of free parking located throughout the town of Telluride and Mountain Village.
- Anyone that is "car camping" needs the following: Campground Vehicle Pass, Camping Pass and a Festival pass.
- Vehicles 18 feet and over are considered an RV. RVs can be up to 30 feet long.