2018 Partnership Overview
The Telluride Jazz Festival looks to creatively partner with organizations and brands that share our sense of values. Being a partner is an effective way to reach our audience and can have a substantial lasting impact on any company whose products or ideas are in line with the lifestyle of our devoted festival fans.
Note from the director
I would like to start by thanking our partners who have helped elevate our first year of producing the Telluride Jazz Festival to new heights. Our partners are an instrumental component of our festival experience and we carefully select each partner for good reasons – we believe in their products and their alignment with our fans. They believe in us. This year marked a fresh era for the celebrated festival with many new experiences on tap.
Our partnership philosophy at SBG Productions is to create a custom experience that makes an impact for each and every brand involved. Our program is never just a banner on a fence or a logo on a website, but strives to create an interactive experience that consumers can connect with, appreciate, remember and share with others. In a world of big and busy festivals, we welcome our attendees to slow down, enjoy life and feel more connected to the moment. If you are considering coming on board in 2018, we look forward to creating the most meaningful event activation possible!
I’m thrilled to continue building on my team’s 25 years of event experience to expand upon the historic legacy of the festival by strengthening the overall experience and student education programs. We are honored for the opportunity and are eagerly looking forward to making our mark as one of the most intimate and boutique festivals in the country. In celebration, we raise our glasses to our second year of producing a world-class event with you and toast all who are involved the Jazz Festival and the Telluride Society for Jazz, you are a big part of what makes this festival so special. We cherish our past partnerships and look forward to making more special moments together. To those of you wondering if you might be missing out on something unique, you are... It’s a great time to hop on board!
Yours in Music,
- "A music festival that is both exceedingly unique and proof of jazz’s continuing renaissance" - Gear Patrol
- "This is one of the most enjoyable, and certainly one of the most slept on festivals in the state. This small festival may be one of Colorado’s best kept secrets" - 303 Magazine
- "The weekend was filled with intimate performances in a context rarely experienced in larger cities. With a background of gorgeous mountain ranges on all sides, Telluride Jazz Festival tops many audiophiles must-see events, if not sheerly for the setting and the consistent energized performances that seem to be the Telluride way" - Live For Live Music
- "Telluride Jazz Festival has been able to maintain a homegrown feeling, while attracting international superstars to celebrate the art, soul, history and future of the genre" - Marquee Magazine
- "An immersive live music experience that has brought audiophiles from around the world for four decades" - Consequence of Sound
- "The Telluride Jazz Festival may be entering its fourth decade, but the mountain-town hootenanny shows no signs of slowing; if anything, the festival is growing more open-minded as it ages" - Westword
- "Our top picks for this summer's best mountain music festivals” - Ski Magazine
- "Iconic music festival" - Elevation Outdoors
- "One word that describes my experience at this year’s 41st annual Telluride Jazz Festival - profound" - The Watch Newspapers
photos & logos
Please feel free to share and use downloadable content below (please credit Telluride Jazz Festival when using). All files are compressed for web use. Print quality photos are available upon request. For hi-res logos and past festival photos, please contact our Marketing Director, Jacob Bomersback. For news and announcements, check out our festival blog here.
A total of 272 cities, 38 states and 10 countries were represented at the 2017 Festival. At the city level, the largest audience profiles came from Telluride, Durango, Denver, Nashville and Albuquerque. On a regional level, the largest market segments came from Colorado, Texas, Tennessee and New Mexico.
Throughout the year, Telluride Jazz Festival promoted over 55 business activations through late night music venues, non-profit organizations, food and craft vendors, yoga classes, lodging partners, media outlets and service providers. With a truly global reach, Telluride Jazz Festival offers economic benefits to partnering organizations and brands. To learn more, contact us below for complete details.
2018 and beyond
Telluride Jazz Festival welcomes any opportunity to explore new potential partnerships or expand an existing relationship. If you are interested in becoming an official partner, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our business is built on the core principle of putting our guests first! We foster an inclusive culture where our staff are driven to provide the best festival experience.
We aim to showcase and create opportunities for partner brands to reach new customers and engage existing ones. With over 24 years of experience, our team has built a solid platform for brands to activate, offer demos and vend to up to 3,000 people per day. In addition, our in-house multimedia team offers the added value of creating new digital content to showcase our partners and the community to further engage with consumers.
Have a creative idea? We'd love to hear it! Please contact our Partnerships Director, Patrick Shehan, below.
Patrick Shehan | 970-728-8037 ext 103 | firstname.lastname@example.org