Media Applications Open February 1, 2019
Have a blog or magazine you're working with? Looking for a great story idea or do you already have a great content idea for the Telluride Jazz Festival? We would love to discuss how we can work together! Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
The Telluride Jazz Festival in a few words...
- "A music festival that is both exceedingly unique and proof of jazz’s continuing renaissance" - Gear Patrol
- "This is one of the most enjoyable, and certainly one of the most slept on festivals in the state. This small festival may be one of Colorado’s best kept secrets" - 303 Magazine
- "The weekend was filled with intimate performances in a context rarely experienced in larger cities. With a background of gorgeous mountain ranges on all sides, Telluride Jazz Festival tops many audiophiles must-see events, if not sheerly for the setting and the consistent energized performances that seem to be the Telluride way" - Live For Live Music
- "Telluride Jazz Festival has been able to maintain a homegrown feeling, while attracting international superstars to celebrate the art, soul, history and future of the genre" - Marquee Magazine
- "An immersive live music experience that has brought audiophiles from around the world for four decades" - Consequence of Sound
- "The Telluride Jazz Festival may be entering its fourth decade, but the mountain-town hootenanny shows no signs of slowing; if anything, the festival is growing more open-minded as it ages" - Westword
- "Our top picks for this summer's best mountain music festivals” - Ski Magazine
- "Iconic music festival" - Elevation Outdoors
- "One word that describes my experience at this year’s 41st annual Telluride Jazz Festival - profound" - The Watch Newspapers