Town Park Camping Regulations
· If there are two of you and you want to have your vehicle or RV at the campground with you, you must purchase two camping passes and one vehicle or RV pass in addition to your festival passes. Vehicles 18 feet and over are considered to be an RV (Please note that an RV may not be longer than 30 feet). Anything with wheels is considered to be a vehicle (i.e. motorcycles, pull-behind campers, etc.). For example, if you have a truck and a pull-behind camper, you would need to purchase a vehicle pass for the truck and a separate vehicle pass for the pull-behind.
· If you do not purchase a vehicle or RV pass you will be allowed to drop off your camping gear in the campground. You then will be directed to park your vehicle or RV in a designated parking lot off-site. PLEASE NOTE IT IS ILLEGAL TO CAMP IN YOUR VEHICLE OR RV OUTSIDE OF THE FESTIVAL'S DESIGNATED CAMPGROUND (TOWN LAW).
· Campground vehicle passes are limited to 35 vehicles (each person must have a camping pass). Campground RV passes are limited to 10 RVs (each person must have a camping pass).
· Motorcycles count as vehicles and if you want to park your motorcycle in the campground, you must purchase a vehicle pass (sorry, town rules).
· On-site vehicles must remain parked during your entire stay. If you leave with your vehicle you will not be allowed to re-enter the campground.
· Please note that there are no RV hook-ups provided in the campground. The RVs must be self-contained (although restrooms and showers are available in the campground.)
· No individual day camping passes will be offered. Note: You may camp one day - however, the cost is still the price of four days.
· Campground will become available at 12PM Thursday, August 5 and close at 11AM Monday, August 9.
· Campground is located adjacent to the festival grounds.
· Camping is more of a social experience than a wilderness experience. Please camp with that in mind!
· Hot showers will be available ($).
· No fires are allowed in the campground.
· No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed in campground or in the festival.
· Camping (including vehicle and RV camping) on the streets of Telluride is illegal and will be enforced.
Camping Pass $45
Camping passes are available
ONLY with a ticket purchase.
No refunds or exchanges; Rain or Shine
Individual camping passes are good Thursday - Monday.
Parking Permit $60
Campground Parking Permits are good Thursday - Monday August.
RV SPACES $75
Campground RV Permits are good Thursday - Monday August.